website    |    behance    |    twitter    |    contact

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OKAY

So I know I haven't been updating lately.
But I've been VERY busy. I'm currently a Print Intern for the aluCine Latin Media Arts Festival.
I've been working on their Film Program Guide, as well as their other print promos.
You should come check it out! The festival starts NOV 18 until NOV 21. It's 4 days of wonderful international and local short films.


ALSO, I have an art show coming up with 12 other amazing female illustrators. Here's the poster invite with thumbnails from all artists. Here is the Facebook Event page.


It's going to be great. So come on out and support some local illustrators at the show, and some local filmmakers at the festival.

I'll be posting some work up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment