website    |    behance    |    twitter    |    contact

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm ready!



My portfolio website has officially launched.
Check it out: www.chelseacanlas.com


I'll try and update here and there as often as I can.
But there it is, folks!

Thesis classes are over now, BUT OCAD's 95th ANNUAL GRADUATE EXHIBIT opens on May 6th @ 6.30p.
The entire school will be transformed into a gallery showcasing the work of the class of 2010. It's FREE! And you'll like it A LOT. Not only 'cause it's free, but because you'll see and thoroughly enjoy all the wonderful works us thesis kids have been working our butts off for for the past year.
Soo head on over! Save the date! Say hello! I'll be there too, with my thesis series, most likely on the 6th floor.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment